ADDICTION ANGLING RESOURCES & INFORMATION SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y FAN FOR RESOURCE

Go down

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Empty SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y FAN FOR RESOURCE

Post by Admin Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Here we have found a few rod storage solutions from over the pond and some rod transportation solutions for the Chelsea tractor brigade, and the estate van owners.

If like most of us you have a garage/shed/ or loft you use as storage for you tackle these ideas may help you with your rod storage and protect and make easy selection of your rods/reels etc.

we hope you find these inspirational saves you looking for this and that amongst rod bags or that pile of tackle in the corner or cupboard.

We will post more ideas as we find them.

Regards the admin team.

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Vertical_black_rod_holders

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Fishingrodfloorrack1

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Fishingrodwallrack2

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Fishingrodwallrack

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Garage1

Here are some creative drainpipe ideas for you to consider for rod storage.

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE PVC-Fishing-Rod-Holder

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE RodHolder1

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE RodHolder

Here are some nice car rack rod transportation solutions ideal for that 4x4 and MPV or estate or van owner.

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE 2008-jeep-liberty-fishing-rod-rack-inno-zr352-71

SOME CREATIVE ROD STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE D.I.Y  FAN  FOR RESOURCE Orsracksdirect_2127_49483017

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Admin
Admin Team
Admin Team

https://addictionanglinginfo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down